We all should be very much thankful to Waheguru and should be proud to be Sikh, Son’s and Daughter’s of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, who taught us not only the reality of the life but also how to lead a truthful life.
Guru Ji teaching and Khalsa has so much power that people from other part(religion) of this world got attracted towards Sikhi. Some persons expressed their feelings towards Sikhi in the form of Poems, books. One of them is Elisabeth Meru.
Elisabeth is from Germany(email: email@example.com) and written well appeciated articles about Khalsa. Read few of her articles………….
- Elisaberh Meru Preface (Click to open)
- Elisaberh Meru When the falcon (Click to open)
- Guru Arjan Dev Ji – Sometimes 29.01.2012 (Click to open)
- Bhai Mati Das Ji 04 04 2012 (Click to open)
- Auszug Nand Lal Goya 19.12.2011 (Click to open)
- The young Sikh martyr (Click to open)
- Publications_Meru (Click to open)
- Sikhism – The Road of the Rainbow (Click to open)